.

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

University Life in China

In my mind, university support is the origin to be independent. If intent sentence is a book, so university is the close to beautiful pretense page in the book. If life is a play, then university life is the most wonderful fleck in the play. If life is a long journey from bear to death, then the one who has university life roll in the hay see the brightest scenery. In China, when I was a extravagantly school day student, I hear that university life is colorful, you can make out courses and tutors, you can join Univ. Clubs, and you can control yourself financially. Everything seems must be decided oneself exclusively non p bents or tutors anymore, which is really the beginning of my knowledge life.\nWhen I was only(prenominal) a high school student, my parents cute to send me to the States for university hold because my aunt lived in San Francisco and they suasion that I would non be so nonsocial when I have my university life. At that time, sending child to ext ernal country is non as popular as nowadays, but my parents thought that foreign campus study environment would be more than better than China, especially the backing and social skills. Whatever the study I choose, they just cute me to enjoy the study atmosphere. And in China, Im a girl who can not leave my parents. As you know, Americans are constantly independent; they always think by themselves, example by themselves. Being independent, and having my own thinking, these skills are all what my parents wanted me to train. My major is English, which is not my for the first time choice. But now, I key that major is not the most important; I expression expert when I purport writing class, and my interests in English is increasing day by day. My parents did not think a lot of my major because they thought that English major could protagonist me know more roughly America and help me propound with Americans.\nIm a transfer student from ZYU in China, so actually it is my terce year in university. The university insure in China did not leave me a good impression. The campus is not as ...

No comments:

Post a Comment