.

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Belief Statement

in the flesh(predicate) MISSION STATEMENT I am at my best when I am unselfish and positive about what the future brings me. When I am looking forward to benefiting myself and others. I will try to prevent propagation when I let the negativity and harsh conditions I have stupefy across in the past affect me and the ones I dole out about. When I belong losing faith in myself and my Lord. I will enjoy my school by finding employment where I can make genuine that the environment is safe for the people.I will find enjoyment in my ain life through providing myself with knowledge and wisdom and enjoying the company of people no matter what the occasion is. I will find opportunities to use my native talents and gifts such as God-given willingness to give a helping hand to those in need. I can do anything I set my mind to do. My lifes pilgrimage is to travel to a land far away and protect the town from a magical dragon. By defeating it, I will be praised and called Savior. I will f orever stay and defend the land from any potential drop threats.I will be a person who would be remembered as a loyal friend, faithful husband and a law-abiding citizen. My tribute relation should be about how I lived by putting the ones I go to sleep and care about before myself. My charisma and kindness would be appreciated as well. My most important future contribution to others will be to love and care for the ones I love for as long as I live. Always by their side and willing making trustworthy that everyday with me would be a gift. I will stop procrastinating and start working on time and focus in my education so that it can benefit me and bring fortune to my future.Start taking good care of my body and mind by eating, exercising and maintaining good habits. Better ending making and surrounding myself with the right people I will strain to incorporate the following attributes into my life Constant unconditional love, unselfishness and charisma from my mother. I will cons tantly renew myself by focusing on the four dimensions of my life Taking good care of my body, Finding Enlightenment, Having belief in God, Treating others the way I want to be treated

No comments:

Post a Comment