.

Friday, June 21, 2019

A systematic stakeholder management approach in aviation construction Dissertation

A systematic stakeholder concern approach in aviation construction sicks - Dissertation Examplemportance of Stakeholders 5.3.1 Research disbelief and Hypothesis 1 5.4 Impact of Project Stakeholders 5.4.1 Research Question and Hypothesis 2 5.5 Project Stakeholder Management 5.5.1 Research Question and Hypothesis 3 5.6 analysis Chapter 6 Conclusion, Recommendation, Limitations and further studies 6.1 Introduction 6.2 Conclusion 6.3 Recommendation 6.4 Further studies Reference Appendix Appendix A Questionnaire ACKNOWLEDGEMENT I would like to thank my supervisor, Dr. XYZ, for all his ideas, discussions and documentation throughout the explore that inspired me to complete my work. His dynamism, innovation and enthusiasm kept my struggles effective and in right direction. I would also give tongue to my gratitude to mental faculty and members of Heriot-watt University for their guidance, assistance and support that helped in making this research work valuable. I am also thankful t o all those who apply contributed to completion and success of this research project. I am thankful to all the respondents, who have participated and offered their honest and candid opinions in the research surveys and interviews, and without their support and valuable inputs this research would not have completed. I would specially thank my academic colleagues and friends in Heriot-watt University whose valuable support through frequent discussions created conducive working environment to pursue research goals. Finally, I would express my sincere gratitude to my family and friends for their support which was a source of great strength for me during the research. Family gatherings, arranged during my stressed and work loaded time, helped me to enjoy outside the frame of my research. The love and support that my spouse expressed during the research is invaluable. He/she patiently listened to my monologues and... The research concluded that the most significant stakeholders with whom higher risks were associated were suppliers, clients and end users of the project. Due to their diverse and varying roles during the entire phases of the project and the tremendous risks associated with their demands and expectations, these stakeholders must be managed from very initial stages of the project. Another barrier to effective stakeholder management was lack of realization that as the project lifecycle progresses the changes have exponential negative impact on project outcomes. These changes towards the mid and end of the project cause significant increase in cost and delay the project timeline due to discoveries of stakeholder demands that should have been addressed in the initiation and planning stages of the project. The research revealed that planning, evaluation, closing and effective employment of tools and techniques for stakeholder management were the areas that needed improvement. This research is aimed to investigate the management of stakeholders in constructi on project in global aviation industry. The aim of this research is toIdentify those stakeholders that are more crucial to the project management and grind away a more proactive and focused approach in managing relationships with them.Determine which stakeholders influence project successful completion and thus developing a more systematic and concentrated risk management approach.Identify areas that require more concentration to improve project stakeholder management.

No comments:

Post a Comment